Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy February!

After reviewing the calendar this morning, I realized that aside from our in-home therapy visits every week, Judah doesn't have a single doctor's appointment scheduled for this month! The whooole month! Not ONE! That is a wonderful 1st for him:)
*Lord, please keep Judah healthy this month so we can hang on to this 1st.*

I'm also extremely happy to report that Judah is actually bearing more and more weight on his own! He's not nearly as difficult about doing it, and he'll stand on his feet (with help) for several minutes at a time. He's even started taking (much-much-supported) steps!!! I'm so behind on uploading videos, but I'll get there. It's so awesome to watch him move those little feet:)

We're meeting with his IFSP team next week for a 6 month review. I'm really excited about some of his new goals we're adding, especially CRAWLING! He'll be there by his birthday, I just know it!

This Little Lion is on the move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment