Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eli's Judah

Eli wrote this a few days before Judah was born. He was coloring pictures, too, getting ready to decorate the bulletin board that we told him would be in Judah's special nursery room when he was born.



"Judah's Journey"

When Judah is born and grone up a little, I want to teach him how to play Baddle Ship. And lots of other things too. I can't wait any longer for him to come out. I am going to be a great big brother. I also can't wait to help mom change Judah's diaper. That sure is going to be stinkee! And help mom get Judah dressed. Even though he looks a little different, He is very special to me. I love you Judah!!!

Love: Eli



The nurses have also given us a few cloth-sized flannel "blankets" to take home to sleep with and wear throughout the day. Then, we can take those to his room, where we put them under his head or right next to him so he can smell us. Of course Eli jumped right on that bandwagon and claimed a cloth for himself. He's very excited and proud to have a cloth for Judah that smells like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment