Saturday, October 17, 2009

Latest Therapy Session

On Wed. Judah had therapy. We've been focusing primarily on developing head control. After talking to his therapist for several minutes about how he was doing, she sat him on her lap. To my amazement and delight, Judah sat there holding his head up! I've been so careful with him, not wanting to inadvertently hurt him, that I didn't realize how far he had come or how much strength he had developed! He's still wobbly, and will drop his head forward sometimes, but he can lift it back up and look around a little! And he looks so adorable!! I'm so proud of my little guy! So, this vidoe is just to show off...

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic! And just a side note ... how does a busy Mom of four find time to put rollers in her little girl's hair? Impressive ... :)

    Love in Christ,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete