Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good News!!

I'm bringing him home today!! Yippee!! Judah has improved and is improving:) He's eating normally again, he's no longer wheezing in his chest, his labored breathing is alomost non-existent, and the doctor trusts me enough to let me care for him at home! (I have to say, I appreciate so much that the doctor that's here showed me a special respect and attention as a mom with a special needs kiddo. I feel built up and more confident.) Judah's chest x-ray showed normal irritation caused by a virus. His blood work and chemistries are normal - a huge praise considering all of his metabolic issues! The dr. still thinks RSV is a strong possibility. The test came back negative, but the culture that comes back in a few days might be positive. At any rate, it's just a nasty virus that needs a few days to run its course...without any extra medication thankyou very much! Judah needed a little extra help to get over the hump, but I'm praising the Lord and giving Him the glory for enabling Judah's body to fight this off. I have always feared his first sickness a little, wondering what it would look like for him and how he would handle it. I knew that God would give us the grace we needed when that happened, and I knew He would carry us...and I was right:)

So excited to get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment