Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dates

Real quick...

Judah starts growth hormone on Tuesday, the 29th. Great news, but also overwhelming, because this is another "life change". A daily injection that needs to be given at the same time each day. I'm praying that God would prepare me emotionally and mentally to give him these injections every day. And that everything during my training will go smoothly.

Also, Judah's palate repair has been scheduled for July 27th. We leave for a 10 day family vacation on the 30th. Please be in prayer with me that the timing of Judah's hospital stay, and his recovery, will work with these travel plans. OR, if need be, that his surgery will be rescheduled. I have to talk to the nurse about it on Monday.

No matter what, God is in control and He is GOOD! I believe that more today than I did when we started on this journey over a year ago! Regardless of what my plans or fears may be, God's plan is perfect and Judah's care is ultimately His responsibility. He will take care of him. And me. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment