Monday, October 17, 2011

Palate Recovery #3

Judah was doing so well when we brought him home; eating well, sleeping pretty well, acting like himself for the most part. In the last few days he's gone backwards, and I can't figure out what happened. He's fussy whenever he wakes up, he cries sometimes - just cries - which is just not at all like him. He's not sleeping well, and he's not eating at all. We have nutrition that we can give him through his button so he doesn't miss out on calories/nutrients or lose any weight, but him not taking anything is disturbing. He cries in his seat when we try to feed him, and it takes awhile to comfort him. I'm kind of at a loss. And I'm quickly wearing out, getting exhausted. I'd appreciate prayer about all of this. We see the plastic surgeon tomorrow, so at least then I'll know for sure if his repair is healing well and looking like it's supposed to. When I look at the roof of his mouth I see an angry, ugly mess. I'm eager to get to the dr. for some comforting news. I'm also eager to get my boy back; but I remember with the last repair that it just took a long time. We'll get there. In the mean time...pray for rest for Judah, complete healing, and comfort.

Thanks everyone! I haven't forgotten about posting pictures. But laundry takes precedence...I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment