Saturday, March 14, 2009

Proud Big Brother

Ezra and I were reading stories on the couch on Thursday afternoon. True to form, Judah started kicking up a storm...and why not, since Mommy was still and trying to relax?! I put Ezra's hand on my belly to feel him, but after a minute he decided to put his head on my belly instead. (He loves hearing Eli tell the story of when Ezra was in my tummy and he kicked Eli in the ear!) Well, now Ezra has his own ear-kicking story! Judah up and kicked him right there, and Ezra couldn't have been prouder or more excited:) A couple minutes later he felt Judah kick his hand...just the cherry on top! Ezra's been talking about it ever since:)

I called Dr. B.'s office right away on Wednesday afternoon, but wouldn't ya know it, he's on vacation! He'll be back on Monday and I can expect to hear from him then or shortly thereafter. Well, I'd better, or they'll be hearing from me again! This waiting stuff is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment