Monday, April 26, 2010

He's On The Move!!!

This first video is of Judah's very first time in the booster seat. He doesn't like sitting up when we first put him in there, but after I distract him for a couple minutes he gets used to it and does pretty well in there for awhile. It's hard work for him, but I'm excited that he's made this much progress and has been able to make this big step forward!

This second video is of my big boy rolling over - ALL THE WAY!! What a treat it was to be able to share this with Uncle Reuben, Aunt Heidi, and the Cousins! To God be the glory:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Judah! Noah's home sick today & we had fun watching this "milestone".

    BTW - Can you come cheer for me when I roll out of bed? I think I'll keep a recording of your voice saying, "Come on...you can do it...Yay!!" by my bedside for the mornings I just want to crawl under the covers! ;) Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rolling over video! Brought back memories of the first time I got Vinny rolling over! I love how Judah's brothers and sister where so excited and enjoying helping him be successful with his rolling over!

    ReplyDelete