Friday, November 13, 2009

Eli's Journal Entry

Eli keeps a journal at school. I didn't know this until his principal emailed me yesterday to tell me that he had been in her office to read her one of his entries. She told me she kept a copy of the entry on her desk, and she loved it. When I picked him up from school his teacher told me that she had put a copy of one of his journal entries in his folder so that we could see it. The same entry the principal had raved about. I couldn't wait to get home and read it! After doing so, I knew I had to save it for Judah!

"My Baby Brother"

My baby brother is very cute! He is four months old. He has a little old man face. He has very chuby arms & legs. He is our little lion of Judah. Because Jesus was the Lion of Judah. I can make Judah laugh! I make him laugh when he is in his bouncy seat. When he is in his bouncy seat me and my brother walk or jump over him and his bouncy seat. He just cracks up! We got it on video. And my mom and dad just crack up. It is so cute. I wish you were there. It was so funny.
The End.

Need I say more...?

3 comments:

  1. Wow...from the mouths of "babes". Grace journaled in 2nd grade a lot & it was always so fun to see what was swirling around that little head of hers. You & Jared have done a wonderful job of pointing Eli to Christ...that is the greatest ministry of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your children are beautiful...so neat to hear about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) thanks for sharing, it brightened me day!

    ReplyDelete