Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Break

We're back in Wisconsin for the holidays, and while being "home" again usually doesn't offer much in the way of a break or vacation, it does provide a much needed break from doctor appointments! I did need to call in a couple meds over the weekend, but other than that I have been away from my phone and away from the many medical offices that have become way too familiar and routine! Thank the Lord for a reprieve!! A rest. A chance to pretend at least a little bit that Judah is just like any other 6 1/2 month old...in between the eye patch, scar treatment, therapy play... Well, whatever. We're here and the doctors aren't!

Now for some play time with those other kiddos of mine that keep me laughing...!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    A mutual friend directed me to your blog back in Aug 2009. I have been encouraged several times by your transparency and willingness to share your heart with those of us that the Lord has led to your blog. In some ways our journey is similar to yours.... and I wanted to say thank you for the blessing you have been! And I also would like your permission to put your blog information on our blog. ... The encouragement I received from you inspired me to start a blog for our daughter. My prayer is that some other Mom (or Dad) may find encouragement in the Lord for whatever difficult circumstances He may allow in their lives. The road He asks us to walk is sometimes VERY difficult, but He does stay faithful through it all. And as He used your story to encourage my heart, I would pray that He might use ours for someone else.

    ReplyDelete