Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weary

That's what I am. Weary.

4 medications in the morning...
1 in the afternoon...
2 at night...

5 doctor appointments or trips to the lab in 4 days last week...
3 doctor appointments plus therapy in 2 days this week...

Pumping...
Bottles...

Questions...
Uncertainties...
Feeling overwhelmed...

Disease...

I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired. God, I'm tired...and I want You to stop this. Just make it stop. It would be nothing for You to heal Judah. Just think it and it's done. Would healing Judah really alter some grand cosmic plan? Wouldn't it be worth it? You see him. You see how sick he is inside. I believe that it hurts You to see him hurt. So, just stop the hurt!

This is me today. Weary.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your honesty today, Bethany. I am praying that your weakness and weariness will be completely overtaken by HIS POWER and HIS STRENGTH. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing so openly. I constantly think of David's Psalms when I read your blog. Even though you don't feel like it right now, you must truly be a woman after God's own heart.

    Alice and I pray for you all all the time, but I will pray extra today that God will allow you to experience His strength and peace.

    You probably do not want to hear this right now, but God trusted YOU to be Judah's mom. God knows what He is doing and Judah is greatly blessed that you are his mother.

    God will greatly bless you through this trial in ways that could not otherwise happen. If that were not true, He would not be letting all of this happen.

    In the meantime, though, you are very weary of it all and it just goes on and on and on. So that's what we'll pray about. How we would love to be there to help in some way with the daily burden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, Beth...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That God would sustain you and give you peace! You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you...
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete