Friday, February 5, 2010

A bit of Good News!

I got a call from our nurse at the CDC yesterday to confirm some follow-up appointments for Judah. She let me know that his urologist looked at his ultrasound results and said that there has been some improvement in Judah's kidney reflux. Because of the severity of his reflux, there's only a 5% chance that he'll outgrow it completely, so any improvement that does happen over the next 4 1/2 yrs. (the repair surgery will be at age 5) means that there's less to repair surgically. Yay!

News Flash: Judah just amazed me! I laid him down on Lydia's bed so I could help her in the bathroom. I had put his pacifier down next to him, although I'm not even sure where. I don't know if he could see it, or if he just felt it, but when I came back to get him he had the pacifier in his mouth and was holding it there with his hand! He also had his pinky in his mouth, too, which was so adorable. This is so big for him! Go Judah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment