Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surgery Date

I don't have much time to write, but wanted to get this out there right away. I just got off the phone with the scheduler, and Judah's palate revision/hernia repair has been scheduled for August 8th. I'm nervous already. I keep praying for a miracle, because quite honestly, I still tear up when I think about the last palate surgery. It was a nightmare for him - so helpless, scared, in pain, confused - and so it was a nightmare for me; because I was completely inadequate to help and comfort him as I watched him suffer. *And the tears come.* I pray desperately that God would still close that hole; and then I pray desperately that if the answer is no, that He would somehow make this procedure and recovery easier for him. Pray with me!

Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Praying everyday for Judah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote it on my calendar so I can pray for Judah that day. I will be praying for you as well, my dear, that He will speak peace to your heart! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Bethany, I didn't even ask when I called. . . . my bad, I will be praying. Love you all so much

    aunt verna narwold

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying... who knows maybe I will be the one helping with your kids in NE....I can only hope and pray that the hole closes....you are loved!!

    ReplyDelete