Saturday, June 4, 2011

Terrific Two's

No such thing as "Terrible Two's" when we're talkin' about Judah, so... Happy Terrific Two to our Amazing Little Lion! It's unbelievable that he's TWO; but he made it, and he makes it look good! He got a birthday haircut last night, and he didn't cry. Not even once! He didn't like it, but he at least tolerated it. And I did get a good smile out of him.

This morning we had close friends and "family" over for a birthday brunch. It was perfect! The weather was great for playing outside, good food, good fellowship, fun presents. It's a morning I wish he could remember. He is so loved!

I don't feel at all sappy or melancholy like I thought I would. I'm dreading the next time a stranger asks how old he is, but other than that I'm just enjoying him and this milestone too much to focus on much else. The melancholy and mixed emotions will come. It always does.

For now all I can say is Thank You Jesus for this little boy & the tremendous gift that he is to our family!!! Love, love, love you Judah!

Birthday haircut last night

Birthday "squeeze hugs" from Lydia

Happy Birthday from "Granny"

Floor time with his Buddy

And the presents...which he actually opened this year!

1 comment:

  1. It's TERRIFIC! Happy Birthday Judah!

    ReplyDelete