Wednesday, March 18, 2015

From the 4th Floor...Small Setback

Well, we're still here. Doctors have this thing about being able to "void" after surgery/epidural/catheter, and Judah hasn't yet for whatever reason, so we are here for the night. We fully anticipate being able to go home tomorrow morning, barring some unforseen complication or inability to..."void". I'm disappointed - I had gotten used to the idea of saying goodnight to Jared and the kids at home - but I know we'll get there sooner than later. And if there is something else going on that we just don't know about yet, well then, I'd rather be here than at home. 

So, goodnight from 4. 

Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, LORD; you are my strength.
The LORD is my rock,my fortress, and my savior; 
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment