Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HE'S LAUGHING!!!

Yesterday afternoon I was holding Judah on the love seat and the Boys were playing nearby when Lydia started calling me from the bathroom. I put Judah on the floor and ran to go help her; of course the Boys instantly got on the floor with Judah. A minute later I thought I heard them blowing raspberries on his tummy. Before I could go see what they were doing to their baby brother, Eli came running into the bathroom, telling me I had to come see! They were indeed blowing raspberries on that tiny tummy - and he was LAUGHING!!! I'm not sure I've ever heard anything sweeter than Judah's tiny little laugh! I just couldn't believe it! It's amazing that I wasn't crying all over the place... I was just so excited!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!




6 comments:

  1. How precious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! It is even more amazing when the big brothers can join in on the fun! Keep up the good work Judah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome site!!! God is so good...what a milestone!! I cried while I watched it!!! And so happy that you got away to visit family...great pictures of evveryone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious moment! I'm so glad you got it on video so we could see too! And also that the Lord blessed you with a special time in WI! Praise Him. He is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love raspberries? Judah has the most awesome brothers and sister! Thanks for sharing these most incredible videos!
    God IS Good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing!!! I am so excited to see him laughing:)

    ReplyDelete