Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Landon...

...is now face-to-face with his Creator. The God who lovingly knit him together decided to lovingly call him Home to Himself. Landon is no longer fighting and suffering. He's rejoicing! I don't understand God's ways - why God? - but... No "but". There is no "but". Not now. Why God? How does this bring You glory? How is this Your best for his family? His parents that loved him from the moment they had the privilege of laying eyes on him. God, You chose to heal him by bringing him Home. But why?

Please pray for his parents, James & Amber. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, I can't thank you enough for pulling your prayer team together for Landon. He's in a pain free place now, being held in the Loving Arms of our Father. While I still don't understand, I will take peace and comfort in knowing that God used Landon to touch lives, restoring people to a right relationship with Him, bringing people to Him for a first time....creating a bond within the body of Christ like I've never seen. Thank you again for my heart, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete