Sunday, September 26, 2010

GI Appointment

Judah saw his GI doctor on Friday, and I left feeling more excited than I have after a doctor's visit in a long time! Judah's doing really well as far as this specialty area is concerned - yay! So well, in fact, that after discussing Judah's need for Prevacid (acid reflux medication) and my desire to begin weaning him off of it soon, Dr. Z. said that he was fine with me going from twice a day to once! Yippee!! When Judah stops aspirating we can talk about getting rid of it altogether. I am so fine with that. I was very happy to get the response from him that I did, so I can wait for a few more months before weaning off of Prevacid completely. The other good news is that I can start introducing whole milk! I am sooo over formula. I've hated it since day 1, so adding milk is a big deal and an answer to prayer. And it's another step closer to our goal of getting Judah on a normal diet. As long as he tolerates the milk well, then I can start trading milk for formula, ounce for ounce. Sweet.


Lydia had an icky cough, so I made her be "Dr. Lydia". She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!! Rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise the LORD, for good news!

    ReplyDelete