Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh crap.

I know, not the prettiest of titles, but that's where I'm at. Oh C-R-A-P. We saw the plastic surgeon this afternoon, and heard those 2 feared words: revision surgery. Judah will be having surgery #3 sometime in (or around) February. I'm too tired to get all fired up and emotional about it right now. My other 3 have kept me hoppin' the last couple of days! I've had to use my creative skills in the discipline department more often than usual - phew! So, that ugly post will have to wait a little while.

Please, please pray with us for a miracle! Pray that God's healing hand will touch Judah's palate and close it! At this moment I cannot think about him (or me) going through that surgery & recovery again. God can do it. Please, God, do it.

Big day for the little lion tomorrow. His PT is bringing over the stander. It's half the size of my kitchen table, so I've gotta get creative about where to keep this thing. Pretty soon we're gonna be like one of those "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" families who live in a little, old house, have all kinds of kids, and cram everything into a multi-purpose play/living/therapy room. Ha! Anyway, I'm planning on getting video of Judah's "maiden voyage" for all to enjoy...for better or worse;)

Thanks for praying.

God. Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. Praying and praising now for God's healing hand to touch Judah!

    ReplyDelete