Monday, August 1, 2011

Pursuing Praise II

Exodus 15:2-3, 11
"The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him. The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name. Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders?"

1 Chronicles 16:8-12
Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be glad. Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face continually. Remember His wonderful deeds which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth.

Hebrews 13:15
Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

Praising the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness today. Trusting Him for Judah's health ans safety. Believing that He is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment