Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SURPRISE!

JUDAH'S GOING HOME TODAY!!! YAAAAAY!!!

I am so, so happy! Can't wait to get home! The next 10 days until surgery will be challenging because of Judah's "extras", but I am so up for the task as long as it means we're HOME!

Prayer for the next 10 days:
That he would stay well!
That I will be able to give him his antibiotics 3x a day without any problems with his central line.
That there will be no problems with his nephrostomy tube.
Along those lines, (and this is so gross) Judah actually chewed the end of his bag open, causing the drainage that was there to spill. I told him I didn't know if I could ever kiss him on the lips again. And then of course I did. Anyway, if even 1 person would pray that he will stay away from his bag and we would have no more spills, I would really appreciate it!
That his surgery on the 12th will go smoothly, and that it would accomplish exactly what it's intended for.

Thanks again everyone! Can't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment