Saturday, September 17, 2011

Prayer Request

Judah had a post-treatment urine sample/culture done on Thursday. I got a call from his nurse this morning who told me that there is still yeast in his urine. Yeast infections are pretty common. What I didn't fully realize until this week is that yeast in the bladder and urinary tract are extremely uncommon. The fact that he still has yeast in the urine is bad...to say the least. I am very anxious right now about what this means. My mind is struggling to focus on Christ rather than the worst case scenario. Judah is a-symptomatic, showing no signs of any infection! That's not really that unusual for him, though. My first prayer is obviously for complete healing and treatment at home. My second prayer is for my heart. My third, that I will be a strong advocate for Judah whatever the treatment plan may be.

Thanks for praying. I'll keep you posted...hopefully from the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment