Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GHRT Continues...

Judah had a great weekend! I just got off the phone with an endocrine nurse who will be discussing his case with an endocrinologist today. (Unfortunately, ours is on vacation right now, but the one who's on call today saw us in the NICU, and I like her, too.) The nurse thinks they'll probably cut his dose in half for now and then we'll go from there. I'll hear for sure later today.

In other news... Judah's palate repair was rescheduled for August 9th! I'm relieved, because this means we'll be able to do all our fun family vacation stuff before we have to think about the surgery. I'm a little frustrated that this wasn't able to be done in June; we'd be done or almost done with the recovery already! But, I know that God knows what the best timing is for him and I'm just going to trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment