Thursday, July 15, 2010

Round 2 Wrap-up

Judah saw his ophthalmologist on Tuesday morning, and everything looked just fine! The next step is to try another brand of the hormone. I'm so not excited about starting over, but I am ready to find something that works for Judah so he can finally move forward in this area. Please continue to pray! I'm anxious about the vomiting and any other side-effects we might encounter.

On a more encouraging note, I've been very impressed with our pediatrician and the cranio-facial team in the last few days. Apparently there's been lots of conferring going on about my special little guy between these 2 parties and the pediatric surgeon regarding the G Button. Everyone's in agreement, everything's a go! We have a consult with the surgeon next week. The button will be put in laproscopically right before they do the other procedures, and we'll be able to use it the following day. I'm looking forward to this now that we've made the decision and I feel so confident that it's the right one for Judah.

Thanks so much for praying! Speaking of which... Remember Evie? Please pray for her as well. She's undergoing brain surgery tomorrow at 8 A.M. You can get more details on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment