Monday, July 19, 2010

Tummy Bug

Judah appears to have the stomach flu. He hasn't been able to keep anything down since this morning; however, he does seem to be tolerating the 2 oz. of pedialyte I gave him almost 2 hours ago. The stomach flu is something I have dreaded and feared for the last year. I'm so thankful that God is with me! Please pray for Judah: that he won't vomit anymore; that his electrolytes will remain stable; that he won't become dehydrated. Please pray for me: for wisdom if he vomits again, and for grace if I have to give him an injection of his hydro cortisone. I'm praying that this won't turn into a hospital visit.

Thanks so much for shouldering this burden with us. I also need to remember to cast it completely on the One Who cares for me...and for that precious little boy.

On a funny note... I told Lydia that I thought Judah had a little tummy bug and was sick. She looked at me with a slightly bewildered expression on her face and said, "Did Judah swallow a bug?" Thanks for the chuckle, Lord:) And for that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment