Saturday, July 3, 2010

Will he or won't he?

I took Judah to the pediatrician yesterday afternoon. His primary is out on Fridays, so we saw the one that we've seen a couple other Fridays. Bottom line: she thinks the vomiting has nothing to do with the Nutropin; however, she said he doesn't have a GI bug either...yet. She thinks he's on the verge of getting sick, and the "intermittent intolerance" of his feeds is just the first indication. She expects that over the weekend he'll come down with something and that will answer the whole "is the drug making him sick" question. I, on the other hand, disagree. Judah has proved me wrong before, but I still think it's the drug. He's been fine so far today, and last night was the first night we've skipped the injection. We'll see how he fares throughout the weekend without any more injections. Time will tell. I suspect that we will be talking to his endocrinologist on Tuesday about how to handle this drug that makes him sick. I would love Judah to prove me wrong in this case, because he needs this, and I really don't want this to be some complicated, drawn out process. I'm glad God knows.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for peace amidst the uncertainties. Love you "muchly"...

    ReplyDelete