Monday, August 9, 2010

In the Waiting Room...

Last time we were in this waiting room I was struggling to let go. I was anxious because it was Judah's first surgery, and I had just had to say good-bye to that face I fell in love with. I was filled with conflicting emotions. This time sitting in the waiting room... I'm still nervous about what the next few weeks will look like for Judah, but I'm so thankful that we're finally taking this step! And, obviously, Judah wasn't the least bit concerned this morning! That sweet boy cuddled with us, charmed the various medical staff that came and saw him, and then was ready for a nice morning nap. Thank You, Lord!

The ENT just spoke with us and his part went well. An answer to prayer: he was able to place a different kind of tube in Judah's ears that will last 12-18 months! Judah's ears are so tiny, tiny that we weren't sure that would happen. Thanks again, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment