Sunday, August 8, 2010

On my mind...

My mind has been weighed down by so many things lately. I keep trying to just leave it with the Lord. Apply all the truths that He keeps bringing to mind. Remind myself of Who God is, how He loves, protects, provides, rescues. There is financial strain, and big question marks that we can't seem to find our way through. We are helpless and totally dependent on His rescue...but I don't know if His rescue will be pleasant or painful. Judah is still vomiting somewhat regularly. No reason. No apparent cause. It's been better since we started the new drug, but now that he's getting the g button I'm anxious about the likelihood that the reflux will worsen. Surgery is tomorrow. 7 A.M. I'm eager to get this behind us and move forward. I'm so happy that Judah will be able to progress. But I'm sad that the pain is coming for him, and that the recovery will be a difficult one. I'm sad that he has to experience this. I'm thankful that he'll never remember it. I miss my mom today. A lot. I just feel...heavy. For my birthday Jared filled an index card box full of index cards with notes and Bible verses written on them. This is what I read today:

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment